1 Whether early or late cut silage, bales should always be stored a minimum 10m away from a watercourse. 6 To ensure better preservation of late cut silage, which tends to be lower in DM than first cut silage, is it recommended that you use
2 layers of wrap. Experiments conducted at IBERS have shown that additional layers of wrap help to reduce the losses of effluent.
3 Choose a strategic storage site and ensure it is well prepared as the ground may be wetter later in the season.
4 Low dry matter bales shouldn`t be stacked. They should be stored in a single layer to prevent the heavier bales putting too much pressure on the bales underneath and `blowing` the balewrap seal causing oxygen ingress and silage quality problems.
5 Late season silage tends to have lower energy and protein levels than first cut silage. You should analyse your silage in order to plan a stock feeding regime to ensure that you are maximising your silage stocks when it comes to feeding out.
6 As with all bale stacks, you should net your late season silage to protect it from birds and vermin.
Silage Wrap Film 750
5:UV Resistance 16-24Months
6:Core Paper, or PVC
Meanwhile, we customized Silage Wrap
film in colour, thickness,length and so on. Silage Film
as the most advanced silage packing material, has been widely used in European, American, pacific and northeast Asian countries. Our silage film is 100% virgin imported LLDPE and mLLDPE based products, with scientific formula, fabricating with imported muti-layer co-extruding blowing machine.
The forage quality in a silage bale depends considerably on the quality of the wrapping film. Our silage film is in stable high-quality and can be customized to meet all customers' requirements. Our silage film combines excellent tear-resistance, puncture-resistance, UV-resistance, low oxygen permeability and best self-adhesive performance for optimal protection and storage of the nutrients.
Advantages of our Silage Wrap Film:
1. Premium quality polythene, for wrapping all types of silage .
2. High strength, easy to use.
3. All films are 25micron thick. Each one is a 3-layered, co-extruded Stretch Film
4. Enough length for each roll. You can safely wrap 32 bales with a 750mm x 1500m roll if used correctly.
5. Available in 4 colours: White, Green, Black and Orange.
6. Incorporates UV protection which guarantees resistance to degradation from sunlight.
7. Sticky two sided, high tack ensures the film layers bond together rapidly, for superior sealing.
8. Comprehensive backup service provided.
9. Well proven to do the job in your country
For more information, please contact us!
Looking for ideal Green Silage Plastic Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Green Silage Plastic Wrap are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Green Silage Plastic Film
. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Silage Film > Silage Film 750mm